What is PULMOZA Tablet used for?
PULMOZA Tablet is primarily used for the treatment of cerebral infarction.
PULMOZA Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PULMOZA Tablet work?
PULMOZA Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-platelet agents. This drug acts by inhibiting certain chemicals that promote platelet activation and platelet aggregation. Thus, it helps in decreasing the formation of harmful blood clots.
How to administer PULMOZA Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
PULMOZA Tablet injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of PULMOZA Tablet, please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with PULMOZA Tablet?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of PULMOZA Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of PULMOZA Tablet:
- Abnormal distention
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Decreased blood pressure
- Skin rash
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving PULMOZA Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to PULMOZA Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to receive PULMOZA Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving PULMOZA Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions of haemorrhage.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about PULMOZA Tablet
- How should PULMOZA Tablet be stored?
- How long can I receive PULMOZA Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while receiving PULMOZA Tablet?
Store PULMOZA Tablet at room temperature 15 – 30? C away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
It is advised to take PULMOZA Tablet for a prescribed duration. Please consult your doctor before discontinuing the drug.
Yes, it is advised to monitor blood pressure regularly while receiving PULMOZA Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.