PROGENIX Tablet 10's
By Nutri Synapzz Therapeutix Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is PROGENIX Tablet used for?
PROGENIX Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Neuropathic pain
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Parkinson's disease
- Gum disease
- Huntington's disease
- Muscular dystrophy
- Prevent cell damage
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Male infertility
- Erectile dysfunction
PROGENIX Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PROGENIX Tablet work?
In PROGENIX Tablet, Coenzyme Q10 belongs to the class of drugs called dietary supplements. This drug has anti-oxidant properties and it protects the body from free radicals. It also plays an important role in metabolism.
Levocarnitine belongs to the class of drugs called dietary supplement. This drug provides energy to the body.
Lycopene belongs to a class of drugs called dietary supplement. The drug has anti-oxidant property, which fights the free radical that damages the cells; thereby it protects the cells from damage.
Zinc belongs to a class of drugs called dietary supplement. The drug is important for body’s immune system, wound healing and cell growth.
How to take PROGENIX Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take PROGENIX Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of PROGENIX Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with PROGENIX Tablet?
Drugs that interact with PROGENIX Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of PROGENIX Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of PROGENIX Tablet:
- Loss of appetite
- Upset stomach
- Muscle pain/weakness
- Swelling of extremities
- Tingling sensation
- Body odour
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Sever dizziness
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of tongue, face and throat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking PROGENIX Tablet?
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with PROGENIX Tablet.
- Avoid PROGENIX Tablet if you are allergic to it.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of PROGENIX Tablet
You are advised not to take PROGENIX Tablet if
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking PROGENIX Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as kidney disease, seizures, biliary obstruction and hepatic impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements, especially anti-hypertensive drugs or diabetic drugs.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about PROGENIX Tablet
- Can I drive while taking PROGENIX Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of PROGENIX Tablet ?
- Can I recommend PROGENIX Tablet to others?
It is no advisable to drive or operate any heavy machinery as dizziness is one of the side effects of Coenzyme Q10 + Levocarnitine + Lycopene +Zinc combination.
It is not advisable to alter the prescribed dose. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.