What is PREXARON SR 1GM?
- PREXARON SR 1GM contains Citicoline
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to citicoline or any other ingredients in this medicine
- There is not enough evidence on PREXARON SR 1GM safety in pregnant and breastfeeding women. It should be used in pregnancy and lactation only when benefits justify the potential risks
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
- trouble sleeping (insomnia), headache, low or high blood pressure, nausea, blurred vision, chest pains, and others
- gastrointestinal disorders (i.e., stomach pain, diarrhoea)
- vascular side effects (i.e., hypotension, tachycardia, bradycardia)
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.