1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs affecting blood and Blood formation: Drugs Affecting Coagulation, Bleeding and Thrombosis Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 631.
2. Weitz JI. Blood Coagulation and Anticoagulant, Fibrinolytic, and Antiplatelet Drugs. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 870.
3. Flipiox KA, White HD, Gersh BJ. Antithrombotic Agents: Platelets Inhibitors, Acute Anticoagulants, Fibrinolytic, and Chronic Anticoagulants. Drugs for the Heart. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Elsevier Saunders; 2013. Page - 350-351.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1142-1143.
5. Mylan Hungary. May 16 2018; [Accessed Nov 10 2020] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/prasugrel-mylan-epar-product-information_en.pdf
6. STADA, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Dec 2018] [Accessed Nov 10, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9988.pdf
7. Torrent pharmaceuticals LTD, Dec 2018; [Accessed Nov 10, 2020] https://www.torrentian.com/pisheet/Upload/PI_Sheet/1686.pdf
8. Ciplamed, Jun 10 2014; [Revised June 2016] [Accessed Nov 10, 2020] https://www.ciplamed.com/printpdf/23521