1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs for Peptic Ulcer and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 651-654.
2. Keith A. Sharkey and John L. Wallace. Pharmacotherapy of gastric acidity, peptic ulcer and gastroesophageal reflux disease. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1311-1313.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. P. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 2960 & -2775.
4. Sony Mathews, Ashley Reid, Chenlu Tian, and Qiang Cai. An update on the use of pantoprazole as a treatment for gastroesophageal reflux disease. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. January 2010. [Accessed on 1st November 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108659/
5. G.Bianchi Porro, .Lazzaroni1V.Imbesi, F.Montrone, T.Santagada. Efficacy of pantoprazole in the prevention of peptic ulcers, induced by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: a prospective, placebo-controlled, double-blind, parallel-group study. Digestive and Liver disease. ScienceDirect. April 2000. [Accessed on 1st November 2021] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S159086580080821X
6. D. C. Metz, G. M. Comer, E. Soffer, C. E. Forsmark, B. Cryer, W. Chey and J. R. Pisegna. Three-year oral pantoprazole administration is effective for patients with Zollinger–Ellison syndrome and other hypersecretory conditions. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. September 2019. [Accessed on 1st November 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6736592/
7. Jordi Serra. [Levosulpiride in the management of functional dyspepsia and delayed gastric emptying]. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. October 2010. [Accessed on 1st November 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20850200/
8. Cipla Ltd. Pansec L Capsules (Hetero Labs) (Pantoprazole + Levosulpiride). Ciplamed.com. [Revised in July 2020]. [Accessed on 1st November 2021] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/pansec-l-capsules-hetero-labs
9. Takeda GmbH. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in February 2020] [Accessed on 1st November 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.484.pdf
10. Alkem Laboratories Ltd. (Pantoprazole sodium 40 mg And Levosulpiride (SR) 75 mg Capsules) Pan-L. [Revised in June 2016] [Accessed on 1st November 2021] https://www.alkemlabs.com/pdf/adverse/PAN%20L.pdf