What is POVICIDAL?
- POVICIDAL contains Povidone iodine which belongs to antiseptic and cleansing agents
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using POVICIDAL, if you:
- are allergic to povidone iodine or any of the other ingredients
- have thyroid problems
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Always apply this medicine as exactly as your doctor told you
- The affected area should be cleaned and dried
- Apply full strength, as a paint, or soak or spray as often as needed
- Do not use the dressing longer than 1 week
- For external use only
If you apply more POVICIDAL
- Contact your doctor or go to the nearest hospital without delay
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.