1. Laurance Brunton. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. Chemotherapy of neoplastic diseases 12th Edition, 2011. Page - 1718.
2. Genentech, Inc. Efficacy and Safety of Pirfenidone in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) (ASCEND). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised in April 2017] [Accessed on 18th June 2022] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01366209
3. Paul W. Noble, Carlo Albera, Williamson Z. Bradford, Ulrich Costabel, Roland M. du Bois, Elizabeth A. Fagan, Robert S. Fishman, Ian Glaspole, Marilyn K. Glassberg, Lisa Lancaster, David J. Lederer, Jonathan A. Leff, Steven D. Nathan, Carlos A. Pereira, Jeffrey J. Swigris, Dominique Valeyre, and Talmadge E. King, Jr. Pirfenidone for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: analysis of pooled data from three multinational phase 3 trials. NIH. National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. January 2016. [Accessed on 18th June 2022] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4697914/
4. Roche Products Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in February 2022] [Accessed on 18th June 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2731.pdf
5. InterMune, Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised in October 2014] [Accessed on 18th June 2022] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2014/022535s000lbl.pdf
6. Roche Pharma AG. European Medical Agency (EMA). [Revised in September 2015] [Accessed on 18th June 2022] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/esbriet-epar-product-information_en.pdf
7. Hoffmann-La Roche Limited. Pirfenidone. [Revised in August 2021] [Accessed on 18th June 2022] https://www.rochecanada.com/PMs/Esbriet/Esbriet_PM_E.pdf