1. KD Tripathi MD. Insulin, oral hypoglycaemic drugs and glucagon. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 277.
2. Powers AC, D’Alessio D. Endocrine Pancreas and Pharmacotherapy of Diabetes Mellitus and Hypoglycemia. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page- 1259 - 1261.
3. Nolte MS. Pancreatic hormones and antidiabetic drugs. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 742 - 743.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1124 - 1125.
5. Mylan Hungary Kft. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Aug 2016] [Accessed Oct 9, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8836.pdf
6. Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. 1999, U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised July 2011] [Accessed Oct 9, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/021073s043s044lbl.pdf
8. Rishi Shukla and Sanjay Kalra. Pioglitazone: Indian perspective: Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism. 2011, [Accessed Oct 9, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3193778/