What is PGVISC?
- PGVISC contains Polyethylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol
- These are lubricants which are generally preferred for the people having sensitive eyes
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Tell your doctor before taking this medicine:
- if you are sensitive to any of the ingredient in this product
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- For external use only
- Shake well before use
- The dose depends upon the need for lubrication
- Usually 1-2 drops should be administrated into each eye three times daily, or as directed by your doctor
- People who wear soft contact lenses should remove their lenses before putting in the drops and wait at least 15 minutes before re-inserting their lenses
If you take more PGVISC
- Talk to your doctor or go to a hospital straight away if the medicine is ingested
If you forget to take PGVISC
- If you forget to take a dose, skip the missed dose. Then take your next dose as normal. Do not take a double dose (two doses at the same time) to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking PGVISC
- Talk to your doctor before stopping this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.