Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
PERINORM Injection 10ml
By IPCA LABORATORIES LTD Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is PERINORM Injection used for?
PERINORM Injection is used for the treatment of heartburn and ulcers caused due to gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is also used to treat slow gastric emptying in diabetic patients.
PERINORM Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PERINORM Injection work?
PERINORM Injection belongs to the class of drugs called gastro-intestinal stimulants. This drug acts by inhibiting the relaxation of the smooth muscle of gastrointestinal tract. Thus, it stimulates the gastric emptying.
How to use PERINORM Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take PERINORM Injection as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- PERINORM Injection injection should be administered only under medical supervision in a clinic setting.
- For syrup dosage form, measure the dose of PERINORM Injection using a measuring cup before taking each dose.
If you miss a dose of PERINORM Injection , please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with PERINORM Injection ?
Drugs that interact with PERINORM Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of PERINORM Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of PERINORM Injection :
- Skin rash
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Abdominal pain
- Dark urine
- Irregular heart beat
- Lack of appetite
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using PERINORM Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to PERINORM Injection or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking PERINORM Injection if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
You are advised not to use PERINORM Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using PERINORM Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart diseases, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about PERINORM Injection
- Can I use PERINORM Injection while suffering from Parkinson's disease?
- What are the symptoms of allergic reactions that may occur with the use of PERINORM Injection ?
- How long should I use PERINORM Injection ?
- What are the overdose symptoms of PERINORM Injection ?
No. PERINORM Injection is not advised if you have any history of Parkinson’s disease.
The symptoms of allergic reactions that may occur with PERINORM Injection include tremors, confusion, stiff muscles, suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, anxiety. Consult the doctor immediately if you experience any of the above symptoms.
PERINORM Injection should be used for the prescribed duration.
Overdose symptoms of PERINORM Injection may include drowsiness, confusion, tremors, and convulsions. Consult the doctor immediately if you experience any of the above symptoms.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.