PEMNAT 100mg Injection
By Natco Pharma Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.2,362.50 (51% Savings)
Rs.2,516.75 (48% Savings)
Rs.4,500.00 (8% Savings)
Rs.4,500.00 (8% Savings)
Rs.4,550.00 (7% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is PEMNAT 100mg Injection used for?
PEMNAT 100mg Injection is used for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and malignant mesothelioma.
PEMNAT 100mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PEMNAT 100mg Injection work?
PEMNAT 100mg Injection belongs to the class of drugs called anti-metabolites. This drug acts by disrupting folate-dependent metabolic processes, which is essential for cell replication. This disruption prevents the cell division and inhibits the growth of cancer cells. Thus, it decreases the cancer cell replication and propagation.
How to administer PEMNAT 100mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
PEMNAT 100mg Injection is available as an injection. Therefore, it should be administered only under the medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of PEMNAT 100mg Injection , please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with PEMNAT 100mg Injection ?
Drugs that interact with PEMNAT 100mg Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of PEMNAT 100mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of PEMNAT 100mg Injection :
- Sore throat
- Loss of appetite
- Increased thirst
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Chest pain
- Loss of coordination
- Shortness of breath
- Unusual tiredness
- Irregular heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving PEMNAT 100mg Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to PEMNAT 100mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Be cautious while using PEMNAT 100mg Injection if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drugs or herbal products while on PEMNAT 100mg Injection .
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of PEMNAT 100mg Injection .
- Avoid activities that can cause bleeding or bruising.
- Take extra care to prevent bleeding while brushing.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving PEMNAT 100mg Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney, liver or heart diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about PEMNAT 100mg Injection
- Can I receive any vaccine while using PEMNAT 100mg Injection ?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while using PEMNAT 100mg Injection ?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while receiving PEMNAT 100mg Injection ?
- Is it safe to use PEMNAT 100mg Injection in anaemic patients?
- Is it common to experience hair loss while using PEMNAT 100mg Injection ?
No. It is not advised to receive any vaccine while using PEMNAT 100mg Injection . Please consult your doctor.
Yes, you must increase the intake of foods rich in vitamin B12 and folic acid while on PEMNAT 100mg Injection .
Yes, regular monitoring of complete blood picture, kidney function, and liver function is advised while using PEMNAT 100mg Injection .
No. PEMNAT 100mg Injection decreases complete blood count and worsens the condition. Therefore, it is unsafe to use PEMNAT 100mg Injection in anaemic patients.
Yes. Hair loss is one of the common side effects of PEMNAT 100mg Injection . After the treatment is completed, the hair may begin to grow again.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.