|Out of stock|
|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is PCM?
- PCM contains Paracetamol which belongs to analgesics and antipyretics
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What PCM is used for?
It is used in the treatment of,
- pyrexia of unknown origin, fever and pain, associated with common childhood disorders, tonsilitis, upper respiratory tract infection,
- post-immunization reactions
- post-operative fever, after tonsillectomy
- other conditions, where patient is unable to take oral medications
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- an allergic reaction to Paracetamol or to any of the ingredients in this medicine
- have liver or heart problems
- have kidney problems
- have anemia
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine
- The use of PCM in children and adolescents based on age, body weight and medical conditions
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Always use the dropper supplied with the pack
If you take more PCM
- If you take more, call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately
- Symptoms of overdosage may include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diaphoresis, generalized weakness & lethargy
If you forget to take PCM
- Take the next dose when needed. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you Stop taken PCM
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless told by your doctor
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.