Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
PANTIN FR Tablet 10's
By Hetero Healthcare Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.18.56 (98% Savings)
Rs.18.75 (98% Savings)
Rs.20.00 (97% Savings)
Rs.22.50 (97% Savings)
Rs.29.04 (97% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is PANTIN FR Tablet used for?
PANTIN FR Tablet oral is used to treat stomach ulcers and gastrointestinal reflux disorder.
PANTIN FR Tablet injection is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal reflux disorder and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
PANTIN FR Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PANTIN FR Tablet work?
PANTIN FR Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. This drug acts by suppressing gastric acid secretion and inhibiting the action of certain enzymes on the surface of the gastric parietal cell.
How to use PANTIN FR Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use PANTIN FR Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule.
- PANTIN FR Tablet injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of PANTIN FR Tablet tablet/capsule , please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
If you miss a dose of PANTIN FR Tablet injection , please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with PANTIN FR Tablet?
Drugs that interact with PANTIN FR Tablet include the following:
What are the side effects of PANTIN FR Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of PANTIN FR Tablet tablet/capsule :
- Joint pain
- Muscle spasms
- Irregular heartbeat
- Abdominal pain
- Bloody stools
The following are the most common side effects of PANTIN FR Tablet injection:
- Redness/pain at the injection site
- Muscle spasms
- Joint pains
- Abdominal pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using PANTIN FR Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to PANTIN FR Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid using PANTIN FR Tablet if you are pregnant as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of the drug.
You are advised not to use PANTIN FR Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using PANTIN FR Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical condition of decreased blood magnesium levels or bone fractures.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about PANTIN FR Tablet
- How should PANTIN FR Tablet injection be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using PANTIN FR Tablet?
- Can I take any vitamin supplements while using PANTIN FR Tablet?
PANTIN FR Tablet injection should be stored at room temperature away from light and moisture.
Yes, it is advised to monitor complete blood count regularly while using PANTIN FR Tablet.
Yes, it is advised to take vitamin B12 supplements as long-term use of PANTIN FR Tablet may cause the vitamin B12 deficiency. However, please consult your doctor before you take any other medications.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.