Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
PANKREOFLAT Tablet 10's
By Abbott India Ltd Prescription Needed
10% Unlimited NMS Cash*
(on All Full Pre-Paid Orders)
*Cashback validity: 31 days
What is PANKREOFLAT Tablet used for?
PANKREOFLAT Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of digestive problems.
PANKREOFLAT Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PANKREOFLAT Tablet work?
In PANKREOFLAT Tablet, Dimethicone belongs to the class of drugs called anti-bloating agents. The drug acts by inhibiting the formation of mucus around the gas pockets in the gastrointestinal tract. Thus, it causes belching and relieves gastric distress.
Pancreatin belongs to the class of drugs called digestive enzymes. The drug acts hydrolysing certain components required for the proper digestion of food.
How to take PANKREOFLAT Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take PANKREOFLAT Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of PANKREOFLAT Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with PANKREOFLAT Tablet?
Drugs that interact with PANKREOFLAT Tablet include the following:
- Folic acid
- Magnesium hydroxide
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of PANKREOFLAT Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of PANKREOFLAT Tablet:
- Irritation in the mouth
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Increased thirst
- Increased hunger
- Increased urination
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Unexplained weight loss
- Slurred speech
- Severe dizziness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking PANKREOFLAT Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to PANKREOFLAT Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of PANKREOFLAT Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if PANKREOFLAT Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid PANKREOFLAT Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take PANKREOFLAT Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking PANKREOFLAT Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about PANKREOFLAT Tablet
- How should PANKREOFLAT Tablet be stored?
- How long can I take PANKREOFLAT Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of PANKREOFLAT Tablet?
PANKREOFLAT Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from heat, light and moisture.
Take PANKREOFLAT Tablet for a prescribed duration of time as recommended by your doctor.
No. It is advised not to alter the dose of PANKREOFLAT Tablet unless recommended by the doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.