Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet 10's
By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet used for?
PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet is used for the treatment of mental disorders, such as schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders.
PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet work?
PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-psychotics. This drug acts by inhibiting certain receptors in the brain. Thus, it helps in relieving the symptoms of schizophrenia.
How to use PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
The overdose symptoms of PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet include the following:
- Severe drowsiness
- Decreased blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat.
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet include the following:
What are the side effects of PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet:
- Weight gain
- Increased heartbeat
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Menstrual disturbances
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Muscle spasms
- Mood changes
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Be cautious while taking PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Notify your doctor, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Be cautious while using PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet in elderly.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may decrease the absorption of PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet.
- Avoid using PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet if you are pregnant as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Increase the consumption of fluids while using PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet as it may cause dehydration.
You are advised not to use PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical condition like dementia, diabetes, gastrointestinal obstruction.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant.
Frequently Asked questions about PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet
- How should PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet tablet be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet?
- Can I use PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet to treat dementia?
PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet tablets should be stored at room temperature (15 –30OC) away from excess heat and moisture.
Yes, it is advised to monitor blood sugar levels, blood triglyceride levels, blood pressure and kidney function regularly while using PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet.
No, PALIDO OD 9mg Tablet is not used to treat mental disorders, such as dementia.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.