PABATAB BZ Tablet 10's
By Menarini India Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is PABATAB BZ Tablet used for?
PABATAB BZ Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Deficiency disorders
- Respiratory tract infections
PABATAB BZ Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does PABATAB BZ Tablet work?
In PABATAB BZ Tablet, Acetylcysteine belongs to the class of drugs called mucolytics. It acts by reacting with the chemicals present in the mucous, which reduces its viscosity. Thus, it helps in clearing the airways to breathe.
Biotin is a nutritional supplement, which helps in proper functioning of the enzymes. Thus, it helps in the metabolic functions of the body.
Calcium Pantothenate is used as a nutritional supplement. It acts by metabolizing proteins, carbohydrates and lipids in the human body. It also acts by synthesizing acetylcholine, steroids and porphyrins required for the human body.
Niacinamide is a vitamin supplement. It maintains triglyceride levels and promotes vasodilatory effect.
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid is a part of the folic acid molecule. It helps in protecting the skin from sunburns by blocking the UV radiations.
Zinc is used as a supplement. It acts by supplementing zinc to the human body, thereby enhancing the normal functioning of the body. It also helps in preventing diseases.
How to take PABATAB BZ Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take PABATAB BZ Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of PABATAB BZ Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with PABATAB BZ Tablet?
Drugs that interact with PABATAB BZ Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of PABATAB BZ Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of PABATAB BZ Tablet:
- Metallic taste
- Stomach upset
- Loss of appetite
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking PABATAB BZ Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on PABATAB BZ Tablet.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to PABATAB BZ Tablet or similar drugs.
- Take PABATAB BZ Tablet during pregnancy only when prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of PABATAB BZ Tablet.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take PABATAB BZ Tablet
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking PABATAB BZ Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, kidney or liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about PABATAB BZ Tablet
- Can I take Celecoxib to reduce menstrual pain while on PABATAB BZ Tablet medication?
- Can I stop taking PABATAB BZ Tablet medicine if I feel better?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking PABATAB BZ Tablet?
Consult your doctor before using any drug while on PABATAB BZ Tablet as it may cause drug interactions.
No. It is advisable to continue taking PABATAB BZ Tablet medicine even if you feel better. Discontinuing the drug may increase the side effects of the drug.
It is advisable to follow a normal diet unless instructed by the doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.