What is OXUBA 200MG?
- OXUBA 200MG contains Oxaceprol which belongs to anti-inflammatory drugs
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Oxaceprol or any of its ingredients
- have an upcoming surgery
- Lactating mothers or pregnant mothers should take advice from doctors before using this medicine
- OXUBA 200MG, should be taken as per your medical condition, thus dosage will only be fixed by your doctor
- The medicine should be taken orally, unchewed before meals. Initially a high dosage is given which is reduced gradually with time
If you take more OXUBA 200MG
- Contact your doctor or go to nearest hospital immediately if take more of this medicine
If you forget to take OXUBA 200MG
- If you miss a dose of OXUBA 200MG, take it as soon as possible
- Do not double the dose to adjust for missed dose
If you stop taking OXUBA 200MG
- Consult your doctor before stop taking this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine may cause some side effects, although not everyone gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.