OXPRIN 40mg Injection 0.4ml
By Micro Labs Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.387.35 (21% Savings)
Rs.387.38 (21% Savings)
Rs.387.41 (21% Savings)
Rs.400.55 (19% Savings)
Rs.400.72 (19% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is OXPRIN 40mg Injection used for?
OXPRIN 40mg Injection injection is used for the prevention and treatment of the blood clots.
OXPRIN 40mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does OXPRIN 40mg Injection work?
OXPRIN 40mg Injection belongs to the class of drugs called anti-coagulants. The drug acts by inhibiting certain blood clotting factors, thereby reducing the formation of the clot and allowing the free flow of blood. Thus, it helps in treating the blood clots.
How to administer OXPRIN 40mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Administer OXPRIN 40mg Injection injection as prescribed by your doctor.
OXPRIN 40mg Injection Injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of OXPRIN 40mg Injection , please consult the doctor immediately.
The overdose symptoms of OXPRIN 40mg Injection include the following:
- Excessive bleeding
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with OXPRIN 40mg Injection ?
Drugs that interact with OXPRIN 40mg Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of OXPRIN 40mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of OXPRIN 40mg Injection :
- Mild irritation
- Redness at the site of injection
- Pain at the site of injection
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Severe weakness
- Severe headache
- Unusual dizziness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving OXPRIN 40mg Injection ?
- Avoid receiving the medicine if you are allergic to OXPRIN 40mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of OXPRIN 40mg Injection .
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if OXPRIN 40mg Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid OXPRIN 40mg Injection during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Be cautious while using OXPRIN 40mg Injection in elderly patients.
You are advised not to receive OXPRIN 40mg Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.