Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
OVSTORE Capsule 10's
By Alkem Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is OVSTORE Capsule used for?
OVSTORE Capsule tablet/capsule is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Improves aging
- Reduces age spots
- Sexual dysfunction
OVSTORE Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does OVSTORE Capsule work?
The drug mimics the action of natural OVSTORE Capsule. It acts by increasing the levels of hormones in the body, thereby stimulating the immune system and increasing sex drive.
How to take OVSTORE Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take OVSTORE Capsule tablet/capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule .
If you miss a dose of OVSTORE Capsule, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with OVSTORE Capsule?
Drugs that interact with OVSTORE Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of OVSTORE Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of OVSTORE Capsule:
- Oily skin
- Skin thickening
- Hair loss
- Stomach upset
- High blood pressure
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Facial hair growth in women
- Deepening of the voice in women
- Nasal congestion
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Irregular heart beat
- Unfavourable changes in cholesterol levels
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking OVSTORE Capsule?
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of
You are advised not to take OVSTORE Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking OVSTORE Capsule?
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as liver problems, high cholesterol, depression, mood disorders and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Inform the doctor if you have a history of allergic reaction with the usage of
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking OVSTORE Capsule.
Frequently Asked Questions about OVSTORE Capsule
- Is it safe to alter the dose of OVSTORE Capsule combination?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking OVSTORE Capsule?
- Can I recommend this medication to others?
It is not advisable to alter the prescribed dose. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
Yes, it is advisable to monitor blood sugar levels regularly in diabetic patients as OVSTORE Capsule may affect the blood sugar levels.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history may not be the same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.