OVARES Capsule 10's
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is OVARES Capsule used for?
OVARES Capsule tablet/capsule is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Improves aging
- Reduces age spots
- Sexual dysfunction
OVARES Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does OVARES Capsule work?
The drug mimics the action of natural OVARES Capsule. It acts by increasing the levels of hormones in the body, thereby stimulating the immune system and increasing sex drive.
How to take OVARES Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take OVARES Capsule tablet/capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule .
If you miss a dose of OVARES Capsule, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with OVARES Capsule?
Drugs that interact with OVARES Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of OVARES Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of OVARES Capsule:
- Oily skin
- Skin thickening
- Hair loss
- Stomach upset
- High blood pressure
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Facial hair growth in women
- Deepening of the voice in women
- Nasal congestion
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Irregular heart beat
- Unfavourable changes in cholesterol levels
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking OVARES Capsule?
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of
You are advised not to take OVARES Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking OVARES Capsule?
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as liver problems, high cholesterol, depression, mood disorders and polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Inform the doctor if you have a history of allergic reaction with the usage of
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking OVARES Capsule.
Frequently Asked Questions about OVARES Capsule
- Is it safe to alter the dose of OVARES Capsule combination?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking OVARES Capsule?
- Can I recommend this medication to others?
It is not advisable to alter the prescribed dose. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
Yes, it is advisable to monitor blood sugar levels regularly in diabetic patients as OVARES Capsule may affect the blood sugar levels.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history may not be the same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.