What is OVACET Forte Tablet taken for?
OVACET Forte Tablet tablet is taken for the treatment of following conditions:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Paracetamol poisoning
- High blood pressure
- High triglyceride levels
- Elevated levels of testosterone
- Deficiency disorders
OVACET Forte Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
What should you tell your doctor before taking OVACET Forte Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking OVACET Forte Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of OVACET Forte Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about OVACET Forte Tablet
- Can I recommend OVACET Forte Tablet to others?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of OVACET Forte Tablet?
- Does OVACET Forte Tablet causes headache?
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not the same for every individual.
It is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
Yes, headache is a side effect of OVACET Forte Tablet. However, please consult your doctor if a headache persists for long periods.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.