Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ORLIMAC Capsule 10's
By Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.345.00 (3% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ORLIMAC Capsule used for?
ORLIMAC Capsule is used for obesity management.
ORLIMAC Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ORLIMAC Capsule work?
ORLIMAC Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called anti-obesity agents. This drug acts by inhibiting the absorption of dietary fats in the stomach and small intestine. Thus, it prevents the hydrolysis of dietary fats and helps in preventing weight gain.
How to take ORLIMAC Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ORLIMAC Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the capsule. Take ORLIMAC Capsule immediately before a meal or at least one hour after the meal. If you skip a meal or your meal contains no fat, then the dose can be omitted.
If you miss a dose of ORLIMAC Capsule, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ORLIMAC Capsule?
Drugs that interact with ORLIMAC Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ORLIMAC Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of ORLIMAC Capsule:
- Fatty/oily stools
- Faecal urgency
- Rectal bleeding
- Menstrual irregularities
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Severe nausea
- Severe vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Dark urine
- Back pain
- Painful urination
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ORLIMAC Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ORLIMAC Capsule or similar drugs.
- Avoid ORLIMAC Capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take ORLIMAC Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ORLIMAC Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as diabetes, gallbladder problems, underactive thyroid gland, HIV infections, seizures, liver or kidney-related diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about ORLIMAC Capsule
- How should ORLIMAC Capsule be stored?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking ORLIMAC Capsule?
- How can I increase the effectiveness of ORLIMAC Capsule?
- What are the contraindications of ORLIMAC Capsule?
ORLIMAC Capsule should be stored at 25OC away from sunlight, heat and radiation.
Yes, it is advised to avoid high-fat diet while taking ORLIMAC Capsule.
The effectiveness of ORLIMAC Capsule can be increased by regular exercise and low-fat diet plan.
ORLIMAC Capsule is contraindicated in patients with chronic malabsorption syndrome, gallbladder stones, pregnancy and lactation.