ORCERIN gm Tablet 10's
By Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.132.00 (33% Savings)
Rs.156.10 (21% Savings)
Rs.164.45 (16% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ORCERIN GM Tablet used for?
ORCERIN GM Tablet tablet/capsule is used for the treatment of pain and swelling caused due to osteoarthritis.
ORCERIN GM Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ORCERIN GM Tablet work?
In ORCERIN GM Tablet, Diacerein belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic drugs. It works by inhibiting the activity of interleukin 1, which in turn reduces the production of a gene responsible for inflammation. Thus, it helps in reducing pain and swelling.
Glucosamine and Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) are dietary supplements and possess anti-inflammatory properties. It acts by stimulating the cartilage and fluid formation around the joints, thereby reducing friction, stiffness and pain. It also inhibits the chemicals causing inflammation and pain.
How to take ORCERIN GM Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ORCERIN GM Tablet tablet/capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take ORCERIN GM Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of ORCERIN GM Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of ORCERIN GM Tablet may include the following:
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with ORCERIN GM Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ORCERIN GM Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ORCERIN GM Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ORCERIN GM Tablet:
- Stomach pain
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Allergic skin reaction
- Yellowing of the eyes and skin
- Severe abdominal pain
- Persistent diarrhoea
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ORCERIN GM Tablet?
- Avoid ORCERIN GM Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on ORCERIN GM Tablet as it may cause excessive drowsiness or dizziness.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with ORCERIN GM Tablet.
- Avoid ORCERIN GM Tablet if you are allergic to the drug or any of its ingredients.
You are advised not to take ORCERIN GM Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ORCERIN GM Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in ORCERIN GM Tablet
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about ORCERIN GM Tablet
- Can I drive while taking ORCERIN GM Tablet?
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while on ORCERIN GM Tablet?
- How long can I take ORCERIN GM Tablet?
- Should I undergo any laboratory tests while taking ORCERIN GM Tablet?
No, it is not advisable to drive or operate any heavy machinery as dizziness is one of the side effects of ORCERIN GM Tablet.
It is advisable to include fiber-rich foods in your diet as constipation is one of the side effects of ORCERIN GM Tablet.
It is recommended to take ORCERIN GM Tablet for the prescribed duration. Discontinuing the medication may cause the illness to return. However, please consult your doctor.
Yes, it is advised to monitor liver function, kidney function, complete blood count and urine tests regularly for every 6 months while taking ORCERIN GM Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.