What is OPSION HA?
OPSION HA contains Sodium hyaluronate
- Sodium hyaluronate has muco-mimetic, muco-adhesive and viscoelastic properties improving the tear film stability and keeping the ocular surface lubricated, hydrated and protected
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to sodium hyaluronate or to any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- are wearing soft contact lenses
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- 1 drop in the eye 2-3 times daily or as prescribed by doctor
- Instill one drop in the eye, exerting a light pressure on the body of the bottle
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the bottle
- Leave at least 10-15 minutes between administration of any other eye drops or eye ointment
If you use more OPSION HA
- If you use more OPSION HA, wash your eyes with plenty of water
If you forget to use OPSION HA
- If you forget to use OPSION HA, apply the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose
If you stop using OPSION HA
- Do not stop using this medicine before consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, either while you are having the injection or any time later, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.