1. KD. Tripathi. Antiadrenergic Drugs (Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists) and Drugs for Glaucoma. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 151 & 155.
2. Thomas C. Westfall and David P. Westfall. Adrenergic agonist and antagonists. Jeffery D. Henderer and Christopher J. Rapuano. Ocular Pharmacology. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 326 & 1787.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 3810 & 3890.
4. Tadashi Nakano, Shiro Mizoue, Nobuo Fuse, Aiko Iwase, Shun Matsumoto, and Keiji Yoshikawa. Fixed Combination of Travoprost and Timolol Maleate Reduces Intraocular Pressure in Japanese Patients with Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension: A Prospective Multicenter Open-Label Study. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. September 2015. [Accessed on 6th December 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4604505/
5. Vassilios Kozobolis, Aristeidis Konstantinidis, Haris Sideroudi, and Miguel Teus. Efficacy of the travoprost/timolol fixed combination versus the concomitant use of travoprost 0.004% and timolol 0.1% gel formulation. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. November 2018. [Accessed on 6th December 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6260185/
6. BALKANPHARMA-RAZGRAD AD. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in April 2021] [Accessed on 6th December 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10923.pdf
7. Novartis Pharma GmbH, S.A. Alcon-Couvreur N.V, Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A. and Siegfried El Masnou, S.A. European Medical Agency. [Revised in October 2010] [Accessed on 6th December 2021] https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/duotrav-epar-product-information_en.pdf