What is OOSURE Tablet used for?
OOSURE Tablet is used in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Panic attacks
- Diabetic nerve pain
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD)
OOSURE Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does OOSURE Tablet work?
OOSURE Tablet is a nutrient supplement. It works by balancing certain chemicals in the body. It reduces serum androgen levels and helps in treating PCOD. This drug also regulates the release of certain hormones, such as thyroid stimulating hormone, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and insulin.
How to take OOSURE Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take OOSURE Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of OOSURE Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with OOSURE Tablet?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of OOSURE Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of OOSURE Tablet:
- Stomach upset
- Breathing difficulty
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Swelling of the mouth, lips, tongue or throat
- Severe abdominal pain
- Dark-coloured urine
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking OOSURE Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on OOSURE Tablet
- Do not operate heavy machinery if OOSURE Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
What should you tell your doctor before taking OOSURE Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to OOSURE Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
Frequently Asked questions about OOSURE Tablet
- Can I take OOSURE Tablet before undergoing a surgery?
- Is it safe to drive while taking OOSURE Tablet?
- Can I discontinue taking OOSURE Tablet when I feel better?
Consult your doctor about the safe use of OOSURE Tablet prior to your scheduled surgery.
No, do not drive while taking OOSURE Tablet as this medicine may cause dizziness.
No, do not stop taking OOSURE Tablet unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication may cause the illness to return.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.