1. KD Tripathi. Immunosuppressant drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 881.
2. Alan M. Krensky, William M. Bennett and Flavio Vincenti. Immunosuppressants, Tolerogens and Immunostimulants. Goodman & Gilman’s: The pharmacological basics of therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2011. Page – 1008-1009.
3. Astellas Pharma Inc. A Study of a Modified-Release Tacrolimus in Stable Pediatric Liver Transplant Patients Based Immunosuppression Regimen. NIH U.S. National library of medicine Clinical trials.gov. [Revised on October 2013] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00282256
4. David H. Peters, Andrew Fitton, Greg L. Plosker & Diana Faulds. Tacrolimus: A Review of its Pharmacology, and Therapeutic Potential in Hepatic and Renal Transplantation. Springer Nature Switzerland AG. October 2012. [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165%2F00003495-199346040-00009
5. Astellas Ireland Co., Ltd. [Revised on March 2020] [Accessed 26th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7524.pdf
6. Astellas Pharma US, Inc. [Revised on February 2012] [Accessed 26th October 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2012/050709s031lbl.pdf