OCTRIDE 50mg Injection 1ml
What are the drugs that interact with OCTRIDE 50mg Injection?
Drugs that interact with OCTRIDE 50mg Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of OCTRIDE 50mg Injection?
The following are the most common side effects of OCTRIDE 50mg Injection:
- Abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Loose stools
- Stomach upset
- Hair loss
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Gallbladder problems
- Severe nausea
- Severe vomiting
- Yellow eyes/skin
- Unusual tiredness
- Decreased heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving OCTRIDE 50mg Injection?
- Avoid receiving the medicine if you are allergic to OCTRIDE 50mg Injection injection or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of OCTRIDE 50mg Injection.
- Avoid OCTRIDE 50mg Injection during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking OCTRIDE 50mg Injection if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if OCTRIDE 50mg Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving OCTRIDE 50mg Injection?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, heart diseases, renal dysfunction, thyroid problems, gallbladder problems, kidney disease, pancreas problems or poor nutrition.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about OCTRIDE 50mg Injection
- How should OCTRIDE 50mg Injection be stored?
- Should I be monitored for any laboratory parameters while receiving OCTRIDE 50mg Injection medication?
- Can I get pregnant while receiving OCTRIDE 50mg Injection medication?
- Is it normal to experience high blood sugar levels after receiving OCTRIDE 50mg Injection?
OCTRIDE 50mg Injection injection should be stored at controlled temperature (2°C – 8°C) away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Yes, it is advised to monitor complete blood cell count, blood sugar levels and thyroid levels while receiving OCTRIDE 50mg Injection medication.
No, it is not advised to get pregnant while receiving OCTRIDE 50mg Injection medication. It is advised to take birth control contraceptives while receiving OCTRIDE 50mg Injection medication.
Yes, experiencing high blood sugar levels is a common side effect after receiving OCTRIDE 50mg Injection. However, consult your doctor if the symptom persists or worsens.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.