1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs for peptic ulcer and G.E.R.D. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 651.
2. Wallace JL, Sharkey KA. Pharmacotherapy of Gastric Acidity, Peptic Ulcers, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. Goodman & Gilman's: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1311.
3. A. Choudhury, S. Das, S. Bahadur, S. Saha and A. Roy. Formulation and Evaluation of Omeprazole Tablets for Duodenal Ulcer: Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciences. July-Aug 2010; [Accessed Oct 08, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3013562/
4. Sofarimex Industria Química. Ibigen (Italy). Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Aug 2020] [Accessed Oct 08, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8756.pdf
5. Neon Laboratories Ltd. [Accessed Oct 08, 2020] https://www.strides.com/pdf/Branded/africa/solcer.pdf
6. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (UK) Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); Jan 2017, [Accessed Oct 8, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3490.pdf