Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
NUZINE 5mg Tablet 10's
By Swiss Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.10.00 (79% Savings)
Rs.14.45 (70% Savings)
Rs.14.50 (70% Savings)
Rs.18.00 (63% Savings)
Rs.18.63 (62% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is NUZINE 5mg Tablet used for?
NUZINE 5mg Tablet is used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis, sneezing, itching eyes and hives.
NUZINE 5mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NUZINE 5mg Tablet work?
NUZINE 5mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamines. It works by blocking the action of histamine, which causes allergic symptoms.
How to take NUZINE 5mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take NUZINE 5mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food.
- NUZINE 5mg Tablet syrup should be taken orally. Measure the required amount of syrup using a measuring cup before taking each dose
- NUZINE 5mg Tablet oral drops should be taken as advised by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of NUZINE 5mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with NUZINE 5mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with NUZINE 5mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NUZINE 5mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of NUZINE 5mg Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Swelling of feet or arms
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking NUZINE 5mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NUZINE 5mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on NUZINE 5mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid NUZINE 5mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to take NUZINE 5mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discoloration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking NUZINE 5mg Tablet?
- Inform the doctor if you have kidney disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about NUZINE 5mg Tablet
- Can I drive after taking NUZINE 5mg Tablet medicine?
- Can I take other vitamin supplements along with NUZINE 5mg Tablet medicine?
- Are there any dietary restrictions for NUZINE 5mg Tablet medicine?
- I am on anti-depressants. Can I take NUZINE 5mg Tablet medicine?
NUZINE 5mg Tablet medicine may cause dizziness. Hence, do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
Inform your doctor before you take any other medication or supplements while on NUZINE 5mg Tablet medicine.
No. However, avoid carbonated drinks as they contain caffeine, which can react with NUZINE 5mg Tablet medicine.
No. Do not take NUZINE 5mg Tablet if you are taking antidepressants. Consult your doctor before taking NUZINE 5mg Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.