NUROSTAR C Injection COMBI PACK
By Mankind Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is NUROSTAR C Injection Combi used for?
NUROSTAR C Injection Combi is used for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, pernicious anaemia and megaloblastic anaemia caused due to vitamin B12 deficiency.
NUROSTAR C Injection Combi may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NUROSTAR C Injection Combi work?
NUROSTAR C Injection Combi belongs to the class of drugs called vitamin supplements. Mecobalamin acts by promoting the growth and maturation of blood cells by enhancing nucleic acid synthesis in the bone marrow. Niacinamide maintains triglyceride levels and promotes vasodilatory effect.
How to administer NUROSTAR C Injection Combi?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
NUROSTAR C Injection Combi injection should be administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-administer.
If you miss a dose of NUROSTAR C Injection Combi injection, please consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with NUROSTAR C Injection Combi?
Drugs that interact with NUROSTAR C Injection Combi include the following:
- Aminosalicyclic acid
- Insulin lispro
- Insulin regular
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NUROSTAR C Injection Combi?
The following are the most common side effects of NUROSTAR C Injection Combi:
- Feeling of warmth
- Hot sensation
- Muscle pain or weakness
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Change in eyesight
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Pain at injection site
- Severe abdominal discomfort
- Severe numbness and swelling of the limbs
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving NUROSTAR C Injection Combi?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NUROSTAR C Injection Combi or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on NUROSTAR C Injection Combi.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of NUROSTAR C Injection Combi.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with NUROSTAR C Injection Combi.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving NUROSTAR C Injection Combi?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver and kidney disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- If you have to undergo any surgery or medical procedure, you must inform the doctor about the usage of NUROSTAR C Injection Combi.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of NUROSTAR C Injection Combi.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about NUROSTAR C Injection Combi
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while receiving NUROSTAR C Injection Combi?
- What are the other formulations of NUROSTAR C Injection Combi available?
- I am on NUROSTAR C Injection Combi injection for peripheral neuropathy. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- How should NUROSTAR C Injection Combi be stored?
It is advised to avoid consumption of alcohol while using NUROSTAR C Injection Combi medicine as it decreases the rate of drug absorption in the body.
Apart from injection, NUROSTAR C Injection Combi medicine is also available as a tablet.
Do not stop using NUROSTAR C Injection Combi injection even if you feel better. Discontinuing the medicine may lead to a relapse of the condition.
Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure of the vial to moisture, light and radiation.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.