1. KD. Tripathi. Miscellaneous drugs. Vitamins. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 912.
2. Lee's Pharmaceutical Limited. The Clinical Study of the Efficacy and Safety of L-Carnitine Injection in Treatment of Heart Failure -A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on April 2012] [Accessed 5th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01580553
3. David A Geier, Janet K Kern, Georgia Davis, Paul G King, James B Adams, John L Young, Mark R Geier. A prospective double-blind, randomized clinical trial of levocarnitine to treat autism spectrum disorders. NIH National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information. Pubmed.gov. June 2011. [Accessed 5th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21629200/
4. G J Shortland, J H Walter, C Stroud, P J Fleming, B D Speidel, N Marlow. Randomised controlled trial of L-carnitine as a nutritional supplement in preterm infants. NIH National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information. Pubmed.gov. May 1998. [Accessed 5th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9713029/
5. Leadiant Bioscience. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on April 2018] [Accessed 5th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/020182s015lbl.pdf
6. Sigma-tau Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite S.p.A. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on May 2017] [Accessed 5th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6471.pdf