NOZIA Injection 2ml
By Cadila Healthcare Ltd (Zydus) Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is NOZIA Injection used for?
NOZIA Injection tablet is used for the treatment of
- diarrhoea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome in adult men
- nausea and vomiting associated with carcinostatic drugs
NOZIA Injection injection is indicated for the treatment of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
NOZIA Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NOZIA Injection work?
NOZIA Injection belongs to the class of drugs called 5HT-3 receptor antagonists. This drug exhibits anti-emetic property by blocking the serotonin receptors in the nerve endings in the gastrointestinal mucosa. It also acts by controlling the peristaltic movements.
How to use NOZIA Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use NOZIA Injection as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- NOZIA Injection injection is administered only under the medical supervision. Always use a disposable needle and syringe for injecting the medicine.
If you miss a dose of NOZIA Injection tablet , please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with NOZIA Injection ?
Drugs that interact with NOZIA Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NOZIA Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of NOZIA Injection :
- Hot flushes
- Numbness of tongue
- Hepatic dysfunction
The following are the most common side effects of NOZIA Injection injection:
- Redness at the site of injection
- Increased blood urea nitrogen
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking NOZIA Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NOZIA Injection or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of NOZIA Injection medication.
- Keep the medication away from the reach of children.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to use NOZIA Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using NOZIA Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of gastrointestinal disease or liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about NOZIA Injection
- Is it safe to alter the dose of NOZIA Injection medicine?
- Can I suggest NOZIA Injection tablet to a person with same symptoms?
- How should NOZIA Injection be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking NOZIA Injection ?
No. Altering the dose of NOZIA Injection can increase the risk of side effects. However, consult your doctor about dose adjustment if you feel better.
No. It is not advisable to suggest NOZIA Injection to others, as the severity of the condition may differ in every individual. Please consult your doctor.
NOZIA Injection should be stored at room temperature, away from sunlight and excess moisture.
Yes, you must undergo liver function tests on a regular basis while taking NOZIA Injection .
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.