NORWAYZ Tablet 10's
By Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is NORWAYZ Tablet used for?
NORWAYZ Tablet is used for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, liver diseases, and inherited disorders such as Leber's disease.
NORWAYZ Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NORWAYZ Tablet work?
NORWAYZ Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-oxidants. This drug acts by facilitating the electron flow and enhancing the energy production and consumption within the cells. Thus, NORWAYZ Tablet medicine increases the oxidative property in the body.
How to take NORWAYZ Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take NORWAYZ Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of NORWAYZ Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with NORWAYZ Tablet?
Drugs that interact with NORWAYZ Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NORWAYZ Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of NORWAYZ Tablet:
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Decreased leucocyte count
- Variation in liver function test values
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions NORWAYZ Tablet?
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of NORWAYZ Tablet.
- Avoid NORWAYZ Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Be cautious while taking NORWAYZ Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take NORWAYZ Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking NORWAYZ Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of decreased blood cell count and reduced immunity levels.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- If you have to undergo any surgery or medical procedure, you must inform the doctor about the usage of NORWAYZ Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about NORWAYZ Tablet
- How long can I take NORWAYZ Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the NORWAYZ Tablet?
- What are the other formulations of NORWAYZ Tablet available?
- I am on NORWAYZ Tablet for Alzheimer’s disease. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
Take NORWAYZ Tablet medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Do not stop taking NORWAYZ Tablet medicine without consulting a doctor, as it results in a relapse of the disease.
No, do not alter the dose of NORWAYZ Tablet medicine without consulting the doctor. A change in the dose of NORWAYZ Tablet may increase the risk of drug toxicity.
NORWAYZ Tablet medicine is also available as topical cream and capsule.
NORWAYZ Tablet tablet can be stopped once you feel better, but it is advised to continue taking medicine for better treatment outcomes.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.