What is NO SCARS?
- NO SCARS contains Salicylic acid which when used regularly removes the dead cells from the outer layer of the skin
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking NO SCARS, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to salicylic acid (aspirin) or any of the other ingredients of NO SCARS
- have wart or skin surrounding it is inflamed or broken
- have wart on moles, birthmarks, unusual warts with hair growth on your face or genital region
- have damaged skin such as cuts or grazes
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Before using NO SCARS for the first time, check if you are allergic to it. To check, put a small amount on one or two small areas of acne for three days. If you have an allergic reaction stop using this
- This medication is for use on the skin only
- To avoid irritation, do not let this medication come into contact with your eyes, nose,mouth,groin, or any broken skin (e.g., cuts, scrapes,rashes). If you do get the medication in those areas, flush the area with cool water for 15 minutes
- gently wash the affected area with Foam face wash or soap, then pat dry
- Work into a full lather and rinse thoroughly and then pat dry
- If too much drying occurs, you may need to rinse the cleanser off sooner or use it less often
- If your condition persists or worsens, seek immediate medical attention
If you stop taking NO SCARS
- Do not stop using NO SCARS, without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.