1. KD Tripathi MD. Antimicrobial drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 840.
2. Phillips MA, Stanley SL Jr. Chemotherapy of Protozoal Infections: Amebiasis, Giardiasis, Trichomoniasis, Trypanosomiasis, Leishmaniasis, and Other Protozoal Infections. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, editors. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1432-1433.
3. Rosenthal PJ. Antiprotozoal Drugs. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 918.
4. Nishith Singh and S Narayan. Nitazoxanide : A Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial. July 21, 2011. [Accessed on June 15, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4920633/
5. LeAnne M. Fox, Louis D. Saravolatz. Nitazoxanide: A New Thiazolide Antiparasitic Agent. April 15, 005, Volume 40, Issue 8, 15 April 2005, Pages 1173–1180. [Accessed on June 15, 2021] https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/40/8/1173/320667
6. Romark, L.C. 2002. [Revised on April, 2017] [Accessed on June 15, 2021] https://www.alinia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/prescribing-information.pdf