Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
NISE DT 50mg Tablet 10's
By Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is NISE DT 50mg Tablet used for?
NISE DT 50mg Tablet oral is used for the treatment of acute pain, osteoarthritis, postoperative pain and dysmenorrhoea.
NISE DT 50mg Tablet topical is used for the treatment of acute pain, sprain and acute traumatic tendonitis.
NISE DT 50mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NISE DT 50mg Tablet work?
NISE DT 50mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This drug acts by blocking the synthesis of certain inflammation-causing agents. Thus, it helps in relieving pain and inflammation.
How to use NISE DT 50mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use NISE DT 50mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take NISE DT 50mg Tablet tablets with or without food.
- Shake the syrup well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug.
- Wash and clean the affected area and apply a thin layer of NISE DT 50mg Tablet gel over the affected area.
If you miss a dose of NISE DT 50mg Tablet, use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of NISE DT 50mg Tablet include the following:
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- High blood pressure
- Kidney failure
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with NISE DT 50mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with NISE DT 50mg Tablet include the following:
- Valproic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NISE DT 50mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of NISE DT 50mg Tablet oral :
- Stomach pain
The following are the most common side effects of NISE DT 50mg Tablet topical :
- Sour stomach
- Abdominal cramps
- Skin rash
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Blood clotting disorders
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using NISE DT 50mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NISE DT 50mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on NISE DT 50mg Tablet.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may increase the risk of hepatic reactions.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if NISE DT 50mg Tablet oral causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid NISE DT 50mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking NISE DT 50mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use NISE DT 50mg Tablet if:
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using NISE DT 50mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of stomach problems, high blood pressure, fluid retention or oedema.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about NISE DT 50mg Tablet
- How should NISE DT 50mg Tablet be stored?
- What are the contraindications of NISE DT 50mg Tablet?
- Can I stop using NISE DT 50mg Tablet if the pain subsides?
Store NISE DT 50mg Tablet tablets at room temperature (15 – 30OC). Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
NISE DT 50mg Tablet is contraindicated in the patients with severe liver diseases and hypersensitivity to the drug.
No, it is not advised to discontinue NISE DT 50mg Tablet without doctor’s consent. Please consult your doctor if the pain subsides.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.