Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
NIMULID Syrup 60ml
By Panacea Biotec Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is NIMULID Syrup used for?
NIMULID Syrup oral is used for the treatment of acute pain, osteoarthritis, postoperative pain and dysmenorrhoea.
NIMULID Syrup topical is used for the treatment of acute pain, sprain and acute traumatic tendonitis.
NIMULID Syrup may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NIMULID Syrup work?
NIMULID Syrup belongs to the class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This drug acts by blocking the synthesis of certain inflammation-causing agents. Thus, it helps in relieving pain and inflammation.
How to use NIMULID Syrup The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use NIMULID Syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take NIMULID Syrup tablets with or without food.
- Shake the syrup well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug.
- Wash and clean the affected area and apply a thin layer of NIMULID Syrup gel over the affected area.
If you miss a dose of NIMULID Syrup, use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of NIMULID Syrup include the following:
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- High blood pressure
- Kidney failure
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with NIMULID Syrup?
Drugs that interact with NIMULID Syrup include the following:
- Valproic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NIMULID Syrup?
The following are the most common side effects of NIMULID Syrup oral :
- Stomach pain
The following are the most common side effects of NIMULID Syrup topical :
- Sour stomach
- Abdominal cramps
- Skin rash
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Blood clotting disorders
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using NIMULID Syrup?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NIMULID Syrup or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on NIMULID Syrup.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may increase the risk of hepatic reactions.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if NIMULID Syrup oral causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid NIMULID Syrup during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking NIMULID Syrup if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use NIMULID Syrup if:
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using NIMULID Syrup?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of stomach problems, high blood pressure, fluid retention or oedema.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about NIMULID Syrup
- How should NIMULID Syrup be stored?
- What are the contraindications of NIMULID Syrup?
- Can I stop using NIMULID Syrup if the pain subsides?
Store NIMULID Syrup tablets at room temperature (15 – 30OC). Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
NIMULID Syrup is contraindicated in the patients with severe liver diseases and hypersensitivity to the drug.
No, it is not advised to discontinue NIMULID Syrup without doctor’s consent. Please consult your doctor if the pain subsides.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.