What is NICODIN 7.5%?
- NICODIN 7.5% contains Povidone iodine which belongs to antiseptic and cleansing agents
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using NICODIN 7.5%, if you:
- are allergic to povidone iodine or any of the other ingredients
- have thyroid problems
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Always apply this medicine as exactly as your doctor told you
- The affected area should be cleaned and dried
- Apply full strength, as a paint, or soak or spray as often as needed
- Do not use the dressing longer than 1 week
- For external use only
If you apply more NICODIN 7.5%
- Contact your doctor or go to the nearest hospital without delay
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.