NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet 10's
By Micro Labs Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet used for?
NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet is used for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease.
NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet work?
NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called vasodilators. The drug acts by inhibiting certain receptors located in the arteries and increases the arterial blood flow through vasodilation.
How to take NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet without food.
If you miss a dose of NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet:
- Excess sweating
- Hot flushes
- Mild gastric upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Low blood pressure
- Slow heartbeat
- Interstitial nephritis
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet.
You are advised not to take NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver disorders, heart diseases, kidney impairment or porphyria.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet
- How should NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet be stored?
- Is it safe to stop taking NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet once the symptoms subside?
- Can I alter the dose of NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet?
Store NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet tablets at room temperature (15 – 30OC). Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
It is not safe to discontinue the medicine without doctor’s advice.
No, it is not advised to alter the dose of NICERBIUM 30mg Tablet. Altering the dose may result in severe side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.