What is NEUROMIN M Tablet used for?
NEUROMIN M Tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Head trauma
- Parkinson’s disease
NEUROMIN M Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NEUROMIN M Tablet work?
In NEUROMIN M Tablet, Mecobalamin is a vitamin supplement. This drug helps in providing essential nutrients to the body. It also acts by stimulating the production of erythrocytes in the bone marrow. Thus, it helps in normalising the haemoglobin levels.
Piracetam belongs to the class of drugs called nootropics. It acts by protecting the brain and nervous system against lack of oxygen. It promotes cerebral metabolism by increasing the blood flow to the brain. It also enhances the receptors in the brain, which are involved in learning and memory process.
How to take NEUROMIN M Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take NEUROMIN M Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the NEUROMIN M Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of NEUROMIN M Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of NEUROMIN M Tablet may include:
- Abdominal cramps
What are the drugs that interact with NEUROMIN M Tablet?
Drugs that interact with NEUROMIN M Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NEUROMIN M Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of NEUROMIN M Tablet:
- Loss of appetite
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking NEUROMIN M Tablet?
- Avoid NEUROMIN M Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if the NEUROMIN M Tablet cause dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid NEUROMIN M Tablet in case of allergic reactions.
You are advised not to take NEUROMIN M Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking NEUROMIN M Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing bleeding problems, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in NEUROMIN M Tablet
Frequently Asked questions about NEUROMIN M Tablet
- Is it safe to take NEUROMIN M Tablet in case of a history of brain haemorrhage?
- Does NEUROMIN M Tablet cause weight gain?
- How long can I take NEUROMIN M Tablet?
- Is it safe to reduce the dosage of NEUROMIN M Tablet if I feel better?
No, it is not safe for people with a history of brain haemorrhage to take NEUROMIN M Tablet as it may cause adverse side effects.
Yes, weight gain is one of the side effects of NEUROMIN M Tablet.
It is recommended to take the NEUROMIN M Tablet for the prescribed duration. Discontinuing the medication may cause the illness to return.
The doctor may alter the dosage of the drug based on the patient’s condition. However, do not discontinue or alter the dose without doctor’s consent.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.