1. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 970.
2. Jeffrey D. Henderer and Christopher J Rapuno. Ocular pharmacology. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1789.
3. M Nardi, C Lobo, A Bereczki, J Cano, E Zagato, S Potts, G Sullins, and R Notivol. Analgesic and anti-inflammatory effectiveness of nepafenac 0.1% for cataract surgery: Clinical ophthalmology, Dec 2007; [Accessed Nov 23, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2704522/
4. Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Aug 2020] [Accessed Nov 23, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6549.pdf
5. Alcon laboratories, Inc. 2005, U.S. Food & Drug Administration, [Revised on June 2011] [Accessed Nov 23, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/021862s008lbl.pdf