What is NEETAM 400MG?
- NEETAM 400MG contains Piracetam which belongs to a group of medicines known as GABA analogues
- It acts on the brain and nervous system and is thought to protect it against a shortness of oxygen
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking NEETAM 400MG, if you:
- are allergic to piracetam or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have kidney problems
- have brain haemorrhage
- suffer from Huntington‘s Disease (also known as Huntington‘s Chorea)
- have bleeding problem
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- allergic reaction marked by breathing, swelling, fever
- spontaneous bleeding caused by defects in your blood clotting mechanism
- worse fits
- difficulty balancing and unsteadiness when standing
- anxiety and agitation
- restlessness, sleepiness. weakness
- stomach pain, diarrhoea
- feeling or being sick
- skin rash and itching
- thrombophlebitis, hypotension, pyrexia, injection site pain (only for injectable form)
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.