NEBISTAR SA Tablet 10's
By Lupin Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is NEBISTAR SA Tablet used for?
NEBISTAR SA Tablet is used to treat hypertension.
NEBISTAR SA Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NEBISTAR SA Tablet work?
In NEBISTAR SA Tablet, Nebivolol belongs to the class of drugs called anti-hypertensive drugs. This drug acts by blocking certain receptors in the heart and reducing the peripheral vascular resistance, which results in decreased heart rate and blood pressure.
S-Amlodipine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-hypertensives. The drug acts by dilating the blood vessels, which helps in reducing the blood pressure.
How to take NEBISTAR SA Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take NEBISTAR SA Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Use the medicine regularly and at the same time each day to get the most benefit from it.
If you miss a dose of NEBISTAR SA Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose
What are the drugs that interact with NEBISTAR SA Tablet?
Drugs that interact with NEBISTAR SA Tablet include the following:
- Nitrous oxide
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NEBISTAR SA Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of NEBISTAR SA Tablet:
- Skin rash
- Swollen face, lips, eyes and ankles.
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Heart failure
- Shortness of breath
- Slow heartbeat
- Heart blocks
- Chest pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions NEBISTAR SA Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NEBISTAR SA Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if NEBISTAR SA Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not take NEBISTAR SA Tablet if you have coronary artery disease, as the medicine may worsen your condition.
- Be cautious while taking NEBISTAR SA Tablet if you have heart failure.
- Avoid taking NEBISTAR SA Tablet if you are pregnant as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to take NEBISTAR SA Tablet if:
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking NEBISTAR SA Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing disease, such as kidney, cardiac or liver disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Tell your doctor about the usage of NEBISTAR SA Tablet before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions about NEBISTAR SA Tablet
- How should NEBISTAR SA Tablet be stored?
- Should I follow any dietary or lifestyle changes while taking NEBISTAR SA Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking NEBISTAR SA Tablet?
- Can I alter the dose of NEBISTAR SA Tablet?
Store NEBISTAR SA Tablet medicines at room temperature (15 - 30°C). Protect from heat and direct light.
Yes, it is advised to consume low-fat diet and exercise regularly while taking NEBISTAR SA Tablet.
Yes, it is advised to monitor blood pressure regularly while taking NEBISTAR SA Tablet.
No, it is not advised to alter the dose of NEBISTAR SA Tablet. Altering the dose may result in severe side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.