1. KD Tripathi. Antihypertensive drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 564.
2. Thomas Michel and Brian B. Hoffman. Treatment of myocardial ischemia and hypertension. Goodman & Gilman’s: The pharmacological basics of therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York Mc Graw Hill Medical: 2011. Page 771-772.
3. Forest Laboratories. Nebivolol in Patients with Systolic Stage 2 Hypertension (NEB-MD-20). NIH U.S. National library of medicine Clinical trials.gov. January 2012. [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01057251
4. Justin Fongemie & Erika Felix-Getzik. A Review of Nebivolol Pharmacology and Clinical Evidence. Springer Nature Switzerland AG. July 2015. [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40265-015-0435-5
5. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Europe Limited, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals s.r.o., Tillomed Laboratories Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Revised on December 2018] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9967.pdf
6. Corden Pharma, Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Revised on September 2018] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3313.pdf
7. Balkan pharma. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on February 2019] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5828.pdf