NATRILIX SR Tablet 10's
By Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is NATRILIX SR Tablet used for?
NATRILIX SR Tablet is used for the treatment of fluid retention and high blood pressure.
NATRILIX SR Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NATRILIX SR Tablet work?
NATRILIX SR Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called thiazide diuretics. This drug acts by decreasing the reabsorption of electrolytes from renal tubules. This leads to an excess elimination of electrolytes and water.
How to take NATRILIX SR Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take NATRILIX SR Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
NATRILIX SR Tablet drug can be taken with or without food. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not chew or crush the tablet.
If you miss a dose of NATRILIX SR Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with NATRILIX SR Tablet?
Drugs that interact with NATRILIX SR Tablet include the following:
- Sodium biphosphate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NATRILIX SR Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of NATRILIX SR Tablet:
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Irregular heart beat
- Weak pulse
- Muscle cramps
- Increased thirst
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions NATRILIX SR Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NATRILIX SR Tablet or similar drugs.
- Keep the medication out of reach to children.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if NATRILIX SR Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take NATRILIX SR Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking NATRILIX SR Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, heart diseases and past history of edema.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if there is a previous history of allergy to sulpha drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions about NATRILIX SR Tablet
- How should NATRILIX SR Tablet be stored?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking NATRILIX SR Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of NATRILIX SR Tablet?
- Do I need to monitor for any laboratory parameters while on NATRILIX SR Tablet medication?
- I am on Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
NATRILIX SR Tablet must be stored at room tempertaure, away from sunlight.
Special diet must be followed as recommended by doctor when using NATRILIX SR Tablet.
Change the dose of NATRILIX SR Tablet only under medical supervision.
Monitoring for serum electrolytes is important while on NATRILIX SR Tablet medication.
No. You must continue using NATRILIX SR Tablet until your doctor advises to stop using it. Abrupt discontinuation may lead to complications.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.