NASOCOM Nasal Spray 10ml
What is NASOCOM Nasal Spray used for?
NASOCOM Nasal Spray inhaler/nasal spray/respule/innospray is used for the treatment of the following:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Nasal congestion
- Nasal polyps
NASOCOM Nasal Spray cream/ointment/lotion is used for the treatment of the following:
NASOCOM Nasal Spray may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NASOCOM Nasal Spray work?
NASOCOM Nasal Spray belongs to the class of drugs called corticosteroid drugs. This drug acts by preventing the release of certain inflammatory mediators that cause inflammation. Thus, it helps to decrease inflammation.
How to use NASOCOM Nasal Spray?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use NASOCOM Nasal Spray cream/ointment/lotion/inhaler/nasal spray/respule/innospray as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of NASOCOM Nasal Spray cream/ointment/lotion to the affected area and rub gently.
- Remove the cap and shake the inhaler Hold the inhaler in front of the mouth and breath in slowly. Press the inhaler one time and breathe in as deeply as you can.
- Please follow the instructions provided in the leaflet while using NASOCOM Nasal Spray innospray/respule .
- Insert the tip of the NASOCOM Nasal Spray nasal spray bottle into the nostril gently. Then, breathe in slowly through the nostril. While breathing, squirt one spray into the nostril. Remove the bottle and breathe out through the mouth. Repeat the procedure as prescribed.
If you miss a dose of NASOCOM Nasal Spray, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with NASOCOM Nasal Spray?
Drugs that interact with NASOCOM Nasal Spray include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NASOCOM Nasal Spray?
The following are the most common side effects of NASOCOM Nasal Spray cream/ointment/lotion :
- Excessive hair growth
- Hair bumps
- Skin discoloration
- Stretch marks
The following are the most common side effects of NASOCOM Nasal Spray inhaler/nasal spray/respule/innospray :
- Appearance of redness, sores, or white patches in mouth or throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Running nose
- Severe nosebleed
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using NASOCOM Nasal Spray?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NASOCOM Nasal Spray or similar drugs.
- Avoid spraying the medicine into the eyes.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid contact with people who are infected with certain infections to prevent the spread of infection.
You are advised not to use NASOCOM Nasal Spray if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.