What is NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops used for?
NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops capsule, eye drops, singules, solution is used to prevent the rejection of a transplanted organ.
NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops work?
NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops belongs to the class of drugs called immunosuppressant drugs. It helps in preventing the white blood cells (WBCs) from attacking the transplanted organ by weakening the immune system. Thus, prevents the rejection of the transplanted organ.
How to use NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops capsule, eye drops, singules, solution as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsule Do not crush or tear open the capsule.
- Instil one or two eye drops/singules/solution into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
If you miss a dose of NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops?
Drugs that interact with NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops:
- High blood pressure
- Stomach pain
- Low levels of magnesium in the body
- Increased gum size
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blood in urine
- Blood clots in kidneys
- Swelling of the hands and feet
- Trouble breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops?
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Use NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops during pregnancy only when prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops.
You are advised not to use NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, kidney or liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops
- Can I use Celecoxib to reduce menstrual pain while on NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops medication?
- Is it safe to use NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops while suffering from liver damage?
- Can I stop using NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops medicine if I feel better?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while on NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops?
Consult your doctor before using Celecoxib while on NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops as it may cause drug interactions.
It is not advisable to use NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops as it may cause liver failure or liver damage, especially when taken in high doses. However, please consult your doctor.
No. It is not advisable to discontinue using NANO TEARS 0.05% Eye Drops medicine even if you feel better. Discontinuing the drug may increase the side effects of the drug.
It is advisable to avoid eating or drinking grapefruit as it may cause drug-food interaction. However, please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.