1. Jeffrey D. Henderer and Christopher J. Rapuano. Ocular pharmacology. Goodman & Gilman’s: The pharmacological basics of therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2011. Page – 1790.
2. National Eye Institute (NEI). Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome with Cyclosporin a Eye Drops. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2008] [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00001731
3. Clyde Schultz. Safety and Efficacy of Cyclosporine in the Treatment of Chronic Dry Eye. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. June 2014. [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4076204/
4. EXCELVISION, SANTEN Oy. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on March 2020] [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6937.pdf
5. Allergan, Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on November 2012] [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2012/050790s020lbl.pdf