What is NADOXIN Cream used for?
NADOXIN Cream is used for the treatment of bacterial skin infections and acne vulgaris.
NADOXIN Cream may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does NADOXIN Cream work?
NADOXIN Cream belongs to the class of drugs called fluoroquinolone antibiotics. This drug acts by inhibiting the synthesis of bacterial DNA and prevents the growth and spread of the infection.
How to apply NADOXIN Cream?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
Use NADOXIN Cream gel/cream as prescribed by your doctor. Apply a thin layer of NADOXIN Cream gel/cream over the affected area and rub it gently.
If you miss a dose of NADOXIN Cream, please use it immediately once you remember.
What are the drugs that interact with NADOXIN Cream?
Please consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of NADOXIN Cream?
The following are the most common side effects of NADOXIN Cream:
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Blistering and peeling of the skin
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using NADOXIN Cream?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to NADOXIN Cream or similar drugs.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Make sure that the area being treated should be clean and dry before applying the medication.
- Avoid contact of NADOXIN Cream medicine with eyes, mouth or any mucous membrane.
- Do not apply NADOXIN Cream cream/gel over broken or bruised skin.
What should you tell your doctor before using NADOXIN Cream?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and skin burns.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other topical drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about NADOXIN Cream
- How should NADOXIN Cream be stored?
- I am on NADOXIN Cream for acne vulgaris. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- How much time does NADOXIN Cream take to show its effect?
- What are the symptoms of an allergic reaction that might occur with the use of NADOXIN Cream?
Store NADOXIN Cream cream/gel in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze the medicine or expose it to heat or radiations.
Yes, you can stop the use of NADOXIN Cream cream/gel once you feel better. However, consult the doctor before you stop using the medicine.
NADOXIN Cream cream/gel may take a couple of days to show its effect.
The allergic symptoms that may occur with the use of NADOXIN Cream include severe burning sensation, swelling, skin rash and hives. Consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of the above symptoms.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.